We hope the following steps help you to edit the fonts of the images you have downloaded from Freepik.
1. Open the downloaded ZIP file:
2. Open the AI/EPS file. If you don't have this font installed in your computer, the following error message will appear:
3. Open the file called Fonts.txt Here you will find the names and the free download links of the fonts used in the image:
4. Download the fonts using the provided links and install them into your computer. You may find the installation steps on the following link:
5. Once you have installed your new fonts correctly, please open again the AI/EPS file and the image will have an editable font that you can manipulate by double-clicking on the text or using the TEXT tool of your software.
Best regards, we hope you will find this information helpful!