The license allows you to use the “Freepik Selection” content without having to credit the author (Freepik), provided that you purchased one of the available subscription plans.
Where you can use Freepik resources:
- Software, apps, games
- Printed and digital media (magazines, newspapers, books, cards, labels, CD, DVD, films, television, video, e-mail)
- Advertisement and promotional items
- Presentation of products and public events
- Decoration (either private or public)
What you CAN do:
- You have the non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-sub licensable right to use the licensed material an unlimited number of times in any and all media for the professional or personal uses listed above.
- You may alter and create derivative works.
- Your rights to the Licensed Material apply worldwide.
What you CAN'T do:
- Sublicense, sell or rent any Freepik content (or a modified version of Freepik Content).
- Distribute FreePik Content unless it has been expressly authorized by Freepik.
- Include Freepik Content in an online or offline database or file.
- Offer Freepik designs for download.
- Use any of Freepik's images as the main theme or the only theme of your designs.
- Acquire the copyright of any Freepik content.