The license subscription allows you to use the “Freepik Selection” contents without having to attribute them to Freepik provided that you have acquired some of the available subscription options.
Where you can use Freepik contents:
- Software, applications, mobile.
- Printed and digital media (magazines, newspapers, books, cards, labels, CD, DVD, films, television, video, e-mail).
- Advertisement and promotional items.
- Presentation of products and public events.
- Ornamentation (either private or public).
What you CAN DO:
- You have the non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-sublicensable right to use the licensed material an unlimited number of times in any and all media for the professional or personal purposes listed above.
- You may alter and create derivative works.
- Your rights to the Licensed Material are worldwide.
What you CAN'T DO:
- Sublicense, sell or rent any of FreePik Contents (or a modified version of FreePik Content).
- Distribute FreePik Contents unless it has been expressly authorized by FreePik.
- Include FreePik Contents in an online or offline database or file.
- Offering FreePik designs (or FreePik --Contents modified versions) for download.
- To use any of Freepik's images as the only or main theme of your designs.
- Acquire the copyright of FreePik Contents.