Follow the steps below to edit the fonts of the images you downloaded on Freepik:
1. Open the downloaded ZIP file:
2. Open the AI/EPS file. If you don't have this font installed in your computer, the following message will appear:
3. Open the file called Fonts.txt Here you will find the names and the links of the fonts used in the image, which you can download for free:
4. Download the fonts via the links and install them on your computer.
Click on the following link to learn how to install them:
5. Once you’ve installed your new fonts correctly, open the AI/EPS file again and the image will now have an editable font that you can adjust by double-clicking on the text or using the TEXT tool in the software.