- What should I make my content about?
Your art director will assign you a number of topics. Your illustrations should be based on those topics and you must send them within the agreed deadline.
- How many files would I need to send to become an exclusive Freepik designer?
You must send in a minimum of illustrations a month. There is no maximum number of illustrations.
- What happens if I do get to the monthly 40 design minimum?
If this happens due to a justified cause and only from time to time, it would be a question of discussing this with the coordinator. However, if this become a more recurring occurrence, our collaboration with you can be ended for this reason.
- How do I send my content in for revision?
As a designer, you’ll have access to our internal system, where your art director will assign you your topic and, from there, you’ll be able to send in your content to be validated or to receive the corresponding feedback.
- How much will I earn for my resources?
Your assigned coordinator will establish a set price per resource once you have completed an initial test to verify the quality of your work. To become one of our exclusive collaborators is something that requires very higher standards.
- How will I be paid and how often?
Your bill will be generated in our system between the 4th and the 9th of each month. After, you can validate this at: https://profile.freepik.com/my_stats > Bills. The payment will be made between the 10th and the 15th of each month.
In the case that, once the payment invoice has been validated, it has not been able to be completed before the 30th due to your paypal/skrill account not accepting payments or other reasons, this invoice will be cancelled, and the amount will be accumulated to validate it with your next invoice.
- What payment model does Freepik use in its payments?
Once you become a part of our team, we’ll give you access to our internal payment system. Payments will be made through PayPal or Skrill.
- Who can download my images?
Your images can be downloaded by all Freepik users. However, you’ll be attributed as the author each time somebody uses your work. Only premium subscribers can use the available resources on Freepik without attributing the author.
- Will my resource be protected against plagiarism?
Freepik takes any kind of infraction to copyright very seriously. As all of our users know, non-authorized distribution or inclusion of our content in any file or data base of graphic resources are not allowed, and legal action will be carried out if that non-authorized contentment is not removed immediately.
Whenever we find that someone’s is infringing on copyright, we contact that person immediately and we inform that person of the legal consequences that they may be up against due to the incorrect usage of our resources.
- Is there a deadline within which I have to send in my resources?
Yes. Your art director will assign a deadline for you to send in your files. In general, our designers have weekly objects to reach.
- Can I put my resources straight on to Freepik or do I have to send them to my coordinator?
Once you become an exclusive designer for Freepik, you’ll have Access to our internal system, where you’ll be able to upload your images quick and easily. Keep in mind that your files must be revised and validated by your art director before being published. You can also ask your art director to guide you or clear up any question you might have.
- What kind of files can I upload to Freepik?
Currently, we’re only looking for vector illustrations (AI and EPS) from our exclusive designers.
- How long will I have to wait for my resources to be validated?
Validation and publishing can take between 1 to 5 working days. In some cases, it could be more, depending on the kind of files you send.
- What styles are you looking for in Freepik?
Once you become a member of our team, your assigned art director will be responsible for giving you a theme and a style that’s required.
- Can I share my images on social media?
Yes, as long as the watermark “designed by Freepik” is always there, and the attribution is correctly mentioned when sharing the link.
- What commitment do I have? Is the contract legally binding?
The contract specifies the collaboration conditions. However, with a few days’ notice, both parties may terminate it.
- Could I get an employment certificate?
Freepik does not offer the possibility to acquire a certificate of employment to exclusive designers, as the relationship is strictly collaborative.
- Do I have to be registered as self-employed to become an external collaborator? Do I have to issue bills?
Yes, it is fundamental that our exclusive designers are registered as self-employed and can issue bills. The payment model stipulated requires bills for us to purchase the images.
- How do I manage holidays? What happens if I am on leave or get sick?
If on leave due to illness, as it would be an unforeseen event, notifying your coordinate of your situation would be enough. In the case of holidays, the best thing to do is to plan them in advance to be able to keep your coordinator updated and keep to the minimum of monthly tasks discussed.
- What if my test designs are not selected? Do you still have rights over those images?
No, we only purchase and publish on Freepik the images that pass our tests.