At Freepik, we take your privacy seriously. For this reason, we recommend you follow the steps below to create a secure and unbreakable password:
- Do not use personal information, such as your birthday date, your card’s security number, phone number, or username. Also, avoid using words you can find in a dictionary to prevent a dictionary attack.
- Use a different password for each platform.
- Never share your password with other people.
- Disable the “remember password” checkbox in your browser.
- Change your password periodically. We recommend changing it every 3 months.
- Use multi-factor authentication to add an extra layer of protection. Another option is to use external authentication methods by which you can log in via your social media account.
- Check if your password has been compromised. You can do it here: https://haveibeenpwn[ed.com/|https://haveibeenpwned.com/]
Please, inform us as soon as possible if you suspect that your account has been compromised.
If you have any doubts about the security of your password, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org