Becoming a Freepik Ambassador is voluntary and requires a minimum of 3 months commitment. This position is more suitable for those users who are Contributors at Freepik, those who love our site and are interested in sharing the benefits of our resource management platform as well as in giving feedback so we can improve our services.
I have submitted my Ambassador application, now what?
Our team reviews Ambassadors applications every month. So, if you apply for the Ambassador position and are accepted, we will contact you.
What are the qualifications required as a Freepik Contributor Ambassador?
- You have to be an active Contributor at Freepik
- Be a Freepik Contributor enthusiast and show their love for Freepik on Social Media
- Have a good percentage of approval on your portfolio
- Have an in-depth knowledge on Freepik products and services
- Participate actively on social media talking about Freepik and answering questions regarding the company and its activities.
- You need to be socially savvy and an industry leader, so you can be a reference for other contributors.
- You must be able to commit to the program from 3 to 5 hours a week.
How do I apply to be a Freepik Contributor Ambassador?
You can apply to be a Freepik Contributor Ambassador here.
I just started using Freepik, can I still become an Ambassador?
To be an Ambassador, you need to have an in-depth knowledge of Freepik’s products and services to advocate on our behalf. If you feel like a Freepik ninja already, have a vast portfolio to show to others, and know our FAQs, apply! If you are still learning, we recommend increasing your knowledge by reading about Freepik best practices from our blog, and by checking out the other Freepik Ambassadors to get to know how they do it.
Do I need to be an old contributor to apply?
Yes, you should have been already active as a contributor for 3 months.
Is this a paid position?
No, this is a voluntary position. However, you have many perks and advantages thanks to this position which will give your portfolio more visibility and consequently, increase your earnings.
What are the advantages of being a Contributor Ambassador?
Being a Contributor Ambassador has many perks including:
- Gaining exposure and visibility as a reference author
- Being invited to exclusive industry events and conferences
- Getting exclusive Freepik Contributor Ambassador promotional products
- Gaining recognition by being able to share the Contributor Ambassador position on LinkedIn and online profiles
- Getting priority while reviewing your resources
What is my time commitment if I become a Freepik Contributor Ambassador?
Ideally, we encourage spending minimum 3 to 5 hours every week, but you can dedicate as much time as you want, as long as you commit to sharing all the information and updates we provide on a timely basis.
What do we expect?
A Freepik Contributor Ambassador is responsible for:
- Advocating Freepik Contributor news, campaigns, updates or any other information related to the company.
- Sharing content on your social networks
- Providing local insight and product feedback
- Creating a stronger local presence for Freepik contributors both online and offline
- Providing assistance and information to the local community in your mother tongue.
Can I be a Contributor Ambassador for less than three months?
Unfortunately, you can’t. Freepik wants you to get the full Ambassador experience and we feel that you need at least three months in the program to get it!
After three months, can I still be an Ambassador?
Yes and we would love for you to stay! The three months is only a minimum requirement for joining the program.
What if something happens and I am unable to fulfill my Ambassador responsibilities?
Contributor Ambassadors are members of the Freepik Contributor family, so we understand that these situations can arise due to various factors. You’ll have the chance to contact your Ambassador leader or our support team, to discuss leaving the program if needed.
Freepik Contributors Ambassador guide
Download the guide here