In order to upload your ID document to your Tax Center, please follow the steps below:
- From the menu of the left-hand side of the screen, click on "My documents":
- Once inside, select “Upload new document”, and then choose the document you want to upload:
- Enter the Issue and the Expiration date from the document you are going to upload. If your ID document does not have an expiration date, just enter a date far into the future, like 01/01/2100, and our Team will validate as per the data from the document.
- Browse the file from your computer or drag it, as you prefer. Once you have done it, click the "Upload new document" button.
Make sure that your personal information matches what’s written in the document attached. The document information will be used for invoices purposes.
Please note: if your ID document has information on both sides, you must include both sides on the same page.
File type accepted: jpg and png.
Maximum size of the document: 2MB.
- After uploading your ID, you can consult its status in “My documents”; It will be in “Pending” status until our team validates it. If all the information is correct, the status will change to “Accepted”. If the ID uploaded is incorrect for some reason, it will be “Denied”.
In this case, please check first that the ID uploaded is a valid document, and review the data from the billing information section to ensure all the details match the ID document information.
If the document uploaded is incorrect, you just need to upload a new one following the steps indicated above (please note that the previous document cannot be deleted).
In case you need to amend any detail from the billing information, please contact us with the info and we will update it. Make sure the correct ID document is uploaded before you request any modification.