In order to upload your ID document to the Tasks panel, please follow the steps below:
- From the menu of the left hand side of the screen, click on "Payment data" and choose "Fiscal data":
- Once inside, select the document type (in this case ID document):
- Enter the Issue and the Expiration date from the document you are going to upload. If your ID document does not have an expiration date, just enter a date far into the future, like 01/01/2100, and our Team will validated as per the data from the document.
- Browse the file from your computer and click the "Save" button.
Make sure that your personal information matches with the one in the document attached. The document information will be used for invoices purposes.
Please note, if your ID document has information in both sides, it is mandatory to include both sides in the same image.
File type accepted: jpg and png.
Maximum size of the document: 2MB.
- Once uploaded, you will see the detail on the section above (under "My documents"). This will be in "Pending" status until it's validated by our team. Then it will changed to "Accepted", if all ther information is correct, or to "Denied" if there is anything wrong.
If the document is denied, you need to check first that the ID uploaded is a valid document, and review the data from the billing information section, to ensure all the details match the ID document information.
If the document uploaded is incorrect, you just need to upload a new one following the steps indicated above (please note that the previous document cannot be deleted).
In case you need to amend any detail from the billing information, please contact us with the info and we will update it. Make sure the correct ID document is uploaded before you request any modification.