The certificate of residence is a document that shows in which country you pay your taxes. It is issued by your local Tax Office. You can learn more about it here.
In order to upload your Residence certificate to the contributor panel, please follow the steps below:
- Click on your username on the top right corner of the screen and select "My Fiscal Information" from the dropdown menu:
- Once inside, select the document type (in this case Residence certificate):
- Enter the Issue date from the certificate you are going to upload. Please note that since Residence certificates are only valid for one year, the expiration date field will not be editable, and the document will expire on the 31st of December of the current year.
This means that you must renew your Residence certificate every year and upload the new document to the contributor panel. If you are a new contributor and join Freepik in September, for example, you must upload a certificate valid until the end of the year and then renew it at the beginning of the next year.
- Click on "Select document and save" and browse the file from your computer
Make sure that your personal information matches with the one in the document attached. The document information will be used for invoices purposes.
Please note, if your Residence certificate has information in both sides, it is mandatory to include both sides in the same image.
File type accepted: jpg and png.
Maximum size of the document: 2MB.
- Once uploaded, you will see the detail on the section above (under "My documents"). This will be in "Pending" status until it's validated by our team. Then it will changed to "Accepted", if all ther information is correct, or to "Denied" if there is anything wrong.
If the document is denied, you need to check first that the certificate uploaded is a valid document, and review the data from the billing information section, to ensure all the details match the document information.
If the document uploaded is incorrect, you just need to upload a new one following the steps indicated above (please note that the previous document cannot be deleted).
In case you need to amend any detail from the billing information, please contact us with the info and we will update it. Make sure the correct document is uploaded before you request any modification.