Freepik’s Referral Program offers you the possibility to make some extra money for each friend you refer that sign up as a contributor in Freepik. You will find your personal referral link in your contributor panel. Your friends have to register through your link and become an active contributor so you can earn your reward.
If you have doubts, here are some frequently asked questions related to our Referral Program:
- When is my friend validated as a new referred contributor?
Your friend is considered a new referred contributor when they sign up as a contributor in Freepik and get content published.
- Who can recommend new contributors?
All active contributors can participate in our Referral Program. If you are a Freepik’s contributor and have content published on our site, you can refer other talented people and earn some extra money.
- What do my friends need to do so that I can get my reward?
The users you recommend have to sign up in Freepik through your referral link. Once registered as a contributor, they have to publish content on our site to become an active contributor, and they have to fully set up the account and tax center details. If these requirements are met, you will earn $50 for every recommended friend.
- How can I share my referral link?
There are diverse ways to share your link and reach out to new contributors:
- If you write on your own blog or have a personal website and it is related to design or photography, you can always insert your referral link there. This way, users can access your link when they visit your site.
- Another way to reach out to new potential contributors is by using your social networks. A good option is to frequently post content where you show that you are a Freepik’s contributor and the benefits from uploading content to our site. Share your link on your social media so your friends can register easily!
- You can even add your link to your email signature. It is an excellent way to give other people the possibility to sign up as a contributor through your referral link.
- What happens if a contributor does not register through your link?
In order for the Referral reward to be valid, it is crucial that those referred contributors register through your personal referral link. It is the only way we can verify that the new user is a referred contributor and that you recommended them.
Therefore, make sure that your referred friends register as a contributor through your link!
- When do I get paid for my referred friends?
Payment for new referred contributors is made two months after the new users become active contributors. For instance, in August, you will receive the money corresponding to the contributors that joined in June. Invoices are generated two months after the new contributor sign up in Freepik and get content published.
- Invoices are generated on the 4th of each month
- Invoices are validated between the 4th and 9th of each month
- Invoiced are paid between the 10th and 15th of each month
- Can registered users sign up again through my referral link?
We consider new contributors those users who sign up in Freepik for the first time. Therefore, users that are already contributors will not be valid for the Referral Program. At Freepik, we want to expand our contributors’ community and meet new talents!